RSS

...and so it begins!

It is getting tighter and tighter.  I tried to push a bit further so I can slide into it smoothly, but my efforts were futile.  I took the dress off upon seeing those bulges.  I scoured my dresser for anything that will still fit me nicely.  And then I decided to put on a rugged pair of jeans and an over-sized tee.  Again.

That's it.  I hate seeing myself unable to fit into clothes that I barely wear.

That's it.  This is the beginning of my personal challenge (and my friends' challenge to me as well ;)) ).  I have 5 months to trim down and fit into those clothes again (without compromising my eating habits that much).  I have 5 months to be able to fit into those sleeveless and tube tops without looking like Michelin :D

Goodbye calories!

Think positive! Wag kang aayaw! woot!

10 comments:

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

寫文章需要心情~~期待你再一次的好文章............................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

要用心經營哦~~祝福你~~
............................................................

maria kriska♥ said...

I actually have the same advocacy! To fit into any clothes I want. Though I really don' want to compromise food that much. haha

香昱信張君林 said...

這不過是滑一跤,並不是死掉而爬不起來了。.......................................................

彥安 said...

感謝你的分享 好可愛的部落格..................................................................

pilyamaldita said...

@maria: yay to us! someday, we'll be able to fit into those clothes again! haha! :D

芳綠 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

林彥以林彥以 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................................

魏智偉魏智偉 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

Giselle said...

im challenging my self too. but i love food! :)